1. The application form has been completed in full via the online application form, or a paper form mailed to 54 Railway Road, Blackburn VIC 3130 and received by 5:00pm on Wednesday 13 September 2023.
2. The application clearly identifies which of the following categories are being applied for:
- Personal Expression
- Living your best life
3. The application clearly describes a dream that the person living with multiple sclerosis wants to achieve and how the scholarship will help them to achieve it.
4. The application clearly identifies how achieving the dream will have a positive impact on the lives of not only the applicant, but their networks as well.
5. A focus on the long-term benefits will be helpful. These benefits may relate to physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual health and wellbeing.
6. The application clearly explains how the person with multiple sclerosis will use the scholarship funds to achieve their dream. Whilst the application is not means tested, identifying the economic need for the financial support will be beneficial.
7. The application includes all the required/relevant supporting information.
8. The applicant has adhered to the word limit per question (approximately 500 words).
*Please note, applications for equipment that will assist with the day- to- day management of multiple sclerosis do not fit the criteria for a Go for Gold Scholarship. Applications for equipment will be forwarded to the MS Connect team.