MS community shops are charity stores that raise funds for people living with multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurological conditions. If you’re looking for a volunteering opportunity that helps you have fun, gain skills and give back to the community, join our team of volunteers.
Our MS Plus Shops are located in Victoria, Tasmania and the ACT. As a volunteer, you can help run these shops for a few hours each week, selling quality second-hand goods to the community.
Benefits of volunteering at our MS Plus Shops
- It’s a fun role that helps you contribute to a great cause.
- Learn new skills.
- Gain confidence.
- Work with other people in your community.
- Get on-the-job training, including how to use the register and price stock.
To become an MS Plus Shop volunteer, you'll need to:
- volunteer 4.5 hours per week
- be at least 16 years of age
- do a police check at the time of your interview, paid for by MS Plus.
Apply to volunteer at our MS Plus Shops